AIM
vanriku

Don't eat that Sandwich!! Don't eat that Sandwich!!

Humor

Obvious humor is obvious... L2 Humor Moar

Chicken Galoora Chicken Galoora

Great! Work on your sound cleaning.

Great work. As a student of entertainment as well, it is a great way to display your skills. The only issue I had with it was that the sound was off. When there was no sound there was no static at all. When ever a sound clip was playing (example: a sound effect) there would be a long buzz of static.

_Orange_ _Orange_

I loved the music!

lol, but seriously. Good job ^^

_Blue_ _Blue_

Not bad at all!

Not bad, not bad!
First artist who used some of my music to GOOD ends!
I like the animation! Keep it up!

Have a Murray christmas Have a Murray christmas

Inclined to agree

Hate to say it, but I am inclined to agree with CastleVaniac on this. It really lacks much value. Its good for a first try, you got the timing down I guess. I suppose NG has put our hopes up a little to high with really good submissions... in compairion, its pretty bad. (Not as bad as your 2nd but still not the best)
good luck
Van

Lost Rhapsody 2 Lost Rhapsody 2

Loved it. Did you use live trace from illustrator

Now I do some graphic design with Illustrator. Did you just make some sort of live trace filter for clips from the show? I use live trace (and I turn the threshold for color up so that it is not black and white) and I get a very silimar result. If you did, it looked great. But how did you apply it to a moving image? Did you just frame by fram live trace? Anyway I was very impressed by the whole piece, the most with the oponing seen. Keep it up!

CapnBob responds:

The "live" trace was my hand. The parts that look good are done by hand, the parts that look rough are done by flash's autotrace features. If illustrator does a better job than flash, I may have to buy a copy.

the True MapleStory the True MapleStory

What song was that?

Well overmany vent servers the same question always rages, "I wonder where all these ______ come from?" We thank you from the bottom of our hearts for telling us.

Also, what was that song?

Submit Submit

I know I know that music.

Ah! I got it.
It has to be from that intro to the batman series so long ago!

That having been said, very inspiring. You hand drew that? Well done. I applaude anyone who take the time to do something like that. We normaly get people who would have just hit "Print Screen" and then just coppied a flash logo and added eyes. Bravo to the actual artist in the most literal and well know of sences.
-Van

Anti- idiot systems 1- 4 Anti- idiot systems 1- 4

idiot

You idiot, you spelt breath wrong. You put breeze....
Other than that...
Lets not go into "that".

Actual "Overall" was a 2.3 (repeating) I just rounded up so you wouldn't appear so sad.

Black Knights episode 4 Black Knights episode 4

Outdone your self

I was expecting you to botch it up as you got later into it. But man was I wrong...